Burgess Pool

From: Molly Ackley <ackleym_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:17:05 -0700

My husband and I regularly use Burgess Pool for recreational swimming and Master's water polo.

The facility is clean, lifeguards attentive and pleasant, and the organizational aspects, I believe satisfy many.

What I am continually impressed with is the number of swim lessons for children. Swimming is a survival skill for children and should be stressed at any community pool.

The facility could be larger but that is the not the problem of Tim Sheeper. It is the responsibility of the Menlo Park City Council and Park and Recreation personnel.

Molly Ackley

212 Concord Drive

Menlo Park, CA 94025         Received on Sat Oct 30 2010 - 13:17:43 PDT