Reply to letter from Elidia Contreras, Ads being removed from people's lawns

From: Morris Brown <mbrown5_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:35:26 -0700

City Council:

Speaking for our group, Measured Growth for Menlo Park, which is urging

Vote No on Measure T,

  We certainly have nothing to do with removing Yes on T signs, or any other signs for that matter. This was the first that I have heard about this. But I personally have had to replace signs for Chuck Bernstein, so sign stealing on candidates is certainly going on.

As a 40 year resident of Menlo Park, I have never seen put forth a more lop sided, pro development project anywhere in our City. So I respectfully disagree with Ms. Contreras and certainly urge all voters in Menlo Park to reject this project and

Vote No on T.

Again, we have not, will not, and never have been engaged in sign stealing.

morris brown Received on Sat Oct 30 2010 - 08:36:17 PDT