Support of Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Suzanne Zebedee <suzzeb_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:23:21 -0700

Wanted to express my support for the current programs at Burgess pool. I am a Menlo Park resident and an avid water enthusiast and have recently been spending more time with the programs at the Menlo Park Burgess pool. Why? Because they are a fabulous way to meet new people, stay in swim shape and get energized for the day! It's such a great community and the pool and programs offered are a great way to get to know the adults and kids in the area. I am a huge supporter of the management there today. Best, Suzanne Zebedee 433 Encina Ave Menlo Park, CA 94025 Received on Fri Oct 29 2010 - 22:24:20 PDT