In Support of Menlo Swim and Sport at Burgess Pool

From: Rebecca Pinto <pinto.rebecca.a_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:16:23 -0700

Honored Council members:
I am writing in support of The Burgess pool staying under the management of Menlo Swim and Sport. I have been a masters member of the Swim team as well as the Menlo Mavens; Our masters women's water Polo team. My youngest daughter has had the opportunity to work at the pool as a swim instructor, Camp counselor for Camp Menlo and Guard during her high school years. Both of my daughters were part of the 20+ Menlo Mavens team that took 7th place at the 2010 Masters water Polo Festival in San Diego this past year. (see attached photo).
 I commend Menlo Swim and sport for it's efforts to provide a diverse community of people with culturally competent and diverse staff, who are wonderful and caring. I have been a Menlo Master for fifteen years or so, and love working with Tim Sheeper, and all of his staff. I have watched the Menlo Maverick team grow from 15 to 150+ this past summer. Burgess pool / Menlo Swim and sport is a second home to me, and I would hate to see it change. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.