Support for Menlo Swim and Sport

From: kara juneau <karajuneau_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:43:50 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council,

I heard from a friend that Menlo Swim and Sport's contract is up for renewal. As a Menlo Park resident and neighbor to the pool I really appreciate the services provided and responsiveness of Menlo Swim and Sport. My family has benefited from the well managed Open Swim schedule, my daughter has thrived in the swim school and I have enjoyed some of the adult athletic activities; I find myself day dreaming about joining Masters swim when I have more time. It never ceases to astound me how well Menlo Swim and Sport supports a variety of people, young and old, to stay active. It is rare to find an organization that truly caters to the whole community. Please strongly consider renewing Menlo Swim and Sport's contract with the pool.

Sincerely,
Kara Juneau        Received on Fri Oct 29 2010 - 13:53:43 PDT