RE: Heritage Tree Email Removed (AGAIN!)

From: Daniels, Danny C <dcdaniels_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:55:45 -0700

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

In reviewing the website transaction logs it appears your original correspondence dated 10/24/2010 was inadvertently removed from the website by MIS staff this morning. It appears a key stroke error occurred resulting in the inadvertent removal of your posting. It is the City's practice to remove SPAM (Unsolicited Bulk Email) email from the Council email log. This is a manual process that occurs several times daily.

I have forwarded a copy from the original offline record to the website log. Tomorrow morning I will make sure your correspondence is properly indexed in its original place holder as http://ccin.menlopark.org:81/6175.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you should need further assistance

-Danny Daniels

Information Services Manager

City of Menlo Park

ddaniels_at_menlopark.org