Heritage Tree Email Removed (AGAIN!)

From: Maureen Teter <t4teter_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:25:07 -0700

Menlo Park City Council,
I sent an email to you over the weekend supporting the life of the heritage tree located at 240 University Dr. I know it was received because I looked at all the correspondence.online and saw it there. I even referenced it when I spoke before you at the council meeting Tuesday night. Curiously, it is no longer there. Curiously, this isn't the first time that staff has deleted an email from me concerning heritage trees. I would like an explanation as to why it was removed and I respectfully request that my email be returned to the city council email log immediately.
-Maureen Teter Received on Thu Oct 28 2010 - 17:28:40 PDT