Burgess Pool Contract

From: Kelly Muenzen <kmuenzen_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:50:20 -0700

RFP Committee,
    I am writing to express my support for Menlo Swim and Sport operator Tim Sheeper to be awarded the contract to continue managing the Burgess Pool.
    I have been a lap swimmer at many pools in the area, both private and public. Menlo Swim and Sport is by far the most professionally operated pool I have experienced. The breadth of programs they offer for all ages and desires is exemplary.The hours are very generous and the needs of all swimmers are taken into consideration. I am welcomed by friendly, knowledgeable staff every time I enter the facility,the pools are clean and comfortable, the lifeguards are helpful and vigilant. I see people of all ages enjoying activites at the pool from summer camps to water polo to aqua fit and there is a palpable sense of enjoyment in the air.
    My daily life has been enhanced by participation at the Burgess pools and I see no reason to change the operator. If a system is working well and promises to continue in that direction, then there is no logical reason to change it.
   Thank you for your thoughtful consideration in this important community matter Kelly Muenzen Received on Thu Oct 28 2010 - 11:50:41 PDT