Menlo Swim and Sport Comments

From: alex estrada <estrada.alex_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:37:37 -0700

Dear Council Members:

I have been a long time user (greater than 8 years) of the Burgess Pool facilities through Menlo Swim and Sport and would like to endorse the current management for continuing the contract with the city of Menlo Park.

I am a regular lap swimmer, 3 times/week, throughout the year and my son has been actively involved with swim lessons and the summer camps that are hosted there.

The Menlo Swim and Sport group has been professional, courteous and very attentive all the times I have used the pool. They are flexible when necessary and it is obvious they do try to accommodate the requests of the community at large. I appreciate their friendly and professional demeanor.

I have swum at many other community pools in the area including Burlingame, Sunnyvale (Fremont pool), Palo Alto (Rinconada) and Mt View (Eagle park) and have found the prices at Burgess to be very competitive, and the staff more attentive than the other locations. The lifeguards are attentive to their roles and their staff members have always been available for questions. The lap swim hours are very important to me because I work in the area and have a hectic schedule and am very happy that there is an abundance of opportunities to swim laps. Lap swim availability makes Burgess very unique in this area.

I encourage you to continue to have Menlo Swim and Sport manage the Burgess Pool facility.

Thank you.

Alex Estrada
2050 Oakley Avenue
Menlo Park, CA Received on Wed Oct 27 2010 - 16:37:58 PDT