Burgess Contract Renewal

From: Julie Davis <jajdavis_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:15:52 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council Members,
I am writing to support the Team Sheeper/Menlo Swim and Sport group as stellar coordinators of the Burgess Pool. I have had the privilege of living in the area since 1979, and cannot underscore enough the improvement and efficiency of swim lane times and overall support for swim sports at the pool since Tim and his crew have secured their contract 4 years ago.

Additionally, the Menlo Masters swim shifts are excellent, with the 5:45 a.m. swim making an hour workout manageable during the work week. Staff and guards are friendly and equally share the love for swim sports and are there at 6:00 in the morning with a friendly greeting. I can't say enough about how great this team is.
Thank you for your attention to this and for considering the renewal of Menlo Swim and Sport's contract.
Best regards,
Julie Davis
Atherton Resident
Menlo Masters Member Received on Wed Oct 27 2010 - 14:02:59 PDT