Letter of opposition re Use Permit for BevMo in Menlo Park

From: Loren Archer <archer1313_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:44:42 -0700

I oppose granting a Use Permit to BevMo to do business in Menlo Park, mainly because Beltramo's is a community asset I don't want to see jeopardized. I can go to BevMo in Redwood City if I feel the need (I never have) but appreciate the personal service and selection available at Beltramo's at reasonable prices. Please don't jeopardize their business by granting this permit.

Thank you,

Loren Archer

184 Vista Verde Way

Portola Valley, CA 94028-8145

(650) 529-0300   Received on Wed Oct 27 2010 - 13:04:11 PDT