Kudos to Public Works staff

From: Betty Meissner <bjmeissner_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:39:15 -0700

At 7:45 this morning, Juan Perez confirmed that we would do the downtown kiosks together at 9:15. When he wasn't there by 9:30, I called him but had to leave a message. Five minutes later, Dave Mooney called to let me know that Juan was being taken to the hospital and that he was sending Keith to take care of the kiosks. A few minutes later Keith arrived. He had the keys, which Juan, very concerned about his responsibility to me, had given to a colleague to pass on to Keith. This narrative may not be fully accurate, but I just want to share it to let you know the caliber of individuals who compose our dedicated Public Works staff. Kudos to Juan, David, Keith, and their colleagues who worked together to get the job done, and may Juan regain good health and be back among us soon. Betty Meissner Received on Wed Oct 27 2010 - 12:45:07 PDT