Burgess Park Pools compliments

From: Jim Kauffman <jim.kauffman_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:31:00 -0700

Dear City Council:

Please award the new contract for running the Burgess Park Pools to Menlo Swim and Sport!

I have been a member of the Master Swim program for the past year and want to recognize the great job and contribution to the city of Menlo Park that the Menlo Swim and Sport company is doing.

For me personally I am in the best physical condition that I have been in for years and it is due to the way that the Master's program is run. Tim Sheeper has done an excellent job creating an environment where you can see at a glance that the physical conditioning is working for all. This leads to great health which lead to my enjoyment of Menlo Park.

In addition to the Master's program I see the continual quality of the maintenance of the facility, the highly qualified staff, and the friendly atmosphere in all areas of the pool operation. The swim lessons, aqua fitness, lap swim, water polo, etc are all run with equal care and participation is booming. The number of people using the pool facilities is a tribute to the well run and highly qualified group that is running it.

Again, please award the Burgess Park Pool contract to the Menlo Swim and Sport company! Received on Sun Oct 24 2010 - 17:31:05 PDT