City sidewalk masterplan

From: Mallory Crawford <crawford_mallory_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:09:30 -0700

As homeowners in the Allied Arts area oif menlo Park, we werre shocked to recently learn  of the 2009 City Sidewalk Master Plan which impacts our street.

One of the reasons we moved here over 22 years ago was for the country feel of Princeton Road. This road is not a "cut through" bascially dead ending at Creek and College. Only 3 lots in our 100  block have any sidewalks! Our family and neighbors enjoy walking in our area and our children have grown up safely without sidewalks in this area. Homeowners have beautifuly  landscaped their properties and to add slabs of concrete to these homes would be a travisty . I also believe many heritage trees would be impacted by the addition of sidewalks on Princeton Road.

With limited city resouces , cuts in important city services and other projects which are a higher priority, we totally oppose the  city spending valued resouces to addition  of sidewalks on Princeton Road. Received on Sun Oct 24 2010 - 14:09:28 PDT