Burgess Park swiming pool

From: <rcottle_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:52:41 +0000

I regularly swim at the pool at Burgess Park and have been very satisfied with the current managment. The pool is always cleen and the staff very helpful. I recommend that we keep the current managerment.  The pool utilization is very high and the management offers opportunities for all ages and interests.   It's great that he is teaching our kids and communities to swim as a lifelong interest. Received on Sun Oct 24 2010 - 13:52:42 PDT