** Heritage Tree at 240 University Drive

From: Christina D. Smolke <smolke_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:44:11 -0700

Dear Mayor Cline, Vice Mayor Boyle, & Council Members Fergusson, Cohen, and Robinson,

We just recently learned that the Menlo Park City Council is now scheduled this coming Tuesday to hear an appeal of an unanimous decision by Menlo Park's Environmental Quality Commission to preserve a heritage tree at 240 University Drive.

As two Menlo Park property owners who support preserving the tree, we invite you to visit our neighborhood and see the property and tree for yourself.

We will be at our houses throughout the weekend. Please feel free to call or stop by at any time.

With best wishes,

Christina Smolke, 228 University Drive, (650) 799-6872 Stephne Lencioni, 216 University Drive, (650) 208-9080

--

Christina D. Smolke Assistant Professor of Bioengineering Bioengineering Department Y2E2 Building, Room 269A 473 Via Ortega Stanford University Stanford, CA 94305-4201 Phone: (650) 721-6371 Fax: (650) 721-6602 email: christina.smolke_at_stanford.edu http://openwetware.org/wiki/Smolke