In support of Tim Sheeper

From: Sarah Eisner <sarah_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:17:03 -0700

To whom it may concern,

I hope I am not too late in writing this note. I am a Menlo Park resident, business owner, and mom of two young boys. My boys swim at Burgess pool frequently during the summer, and I swim with Tim's Menlo Masters nearly every morning at 5:45am. I am 100% confident that Tim's amazing energy and adept management skill is the reason I continue to frequent and love Burgess pool, on my own and with my family. The sports facility he has created is so amazing that I haven't even considering giving my money to a private swim club in the area. I find it impossible to imagine that anyone could do what Tim has done for our community with Burgess pool.

I will be wholeheartedly disappointed in the judgement of those in charge if Tim does not continue to run the Burgess facility. It will honestly reduce my faith in the fact that Menlo Park - a place I was born in and still live in - is the best place in the world to be. Tim's program is a huge part of my life, and he makes hundreds of people happier every single day, doing what he does. If we choose, as a town, to let his talents go, then there is something very wrong at work! I am confident that every one of the hundreds of masters swimmers I train with feels the same exact way.

Best,
Sarah Eisner

--
Sarah Liniger Eisner