** Burgess Pool

From: Chris Maxbauer <chrismaxbauer_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:43:47 -0400

My name is Christine Maxbauer and I am a Grand Traverse County Commissioner. The county owns a public swimming pool. I see from your website that you contract out your pool operations. Presently, we are considering contracting out our pool operations. Can you tell me where you advertised your RFP? Does your present operator run the pool with a deficit or surplus? Do you know if the company running your pool runs other pools in other parts of the country? Is your RFP available on the internet to view?

Any assistance and information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Christine Maxbauer

503 W. Eighth

Traverse City, MI 49684

231-421-1417 Received on Sat Oct 23 2010 - 01:44:07 PDT