** New information re: 240 University Drive, Heritage Tree Removal Appeal

From: <kim_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:03:16 -0700

Dear Council Members,

In preparation for the upcoming hearing, I was reviewing the files and realized that this email from Drew Endy has not been included in any previous correspondence. It is important in that it provides clear evidence of my efforts to work with the neighbors and explicitly describes our agreement.

Thank you for considering it.

Best Regards,

Kim LeMieux