** Support for Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Betsy Adams <betsy_a_adams_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:30:15 -0700

Hello. I am writing to express my support for Tim Sheeper and his Swim/Sport Program. I am a resident of San Carlos and I've been a member of Menlo Masters for 11 years. To put it quite bluntly, Tim's program is the best Master's program around and it's worth driving a good distance (even in the wee hours of the morning) to participate in such a high caliber program. Tim and his staff work very hard to provide a challenging and fun environment which emphasizes fitness.

I would be happy to provide you with more specifics, but I wanted to let you know that even though it's not the most convenient Master's Swim program for me, I am willing to drive and spend my money in Menlo Park because of Tim and his excellent program.

Feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Betsy
 Adams
650 654 6118 Received on Fri Oct 22 2010 - 08:36:56 PDT