** Burgess Park Pools renewal contract input

From: Gautam Makani <gautam.makani.wg06_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:00:32 -0700

Dear City of Menlo Park Representative,

I am writing to provide my input to your renewal process for the Burgess Park Pools operator.

I have been a part of Menlo Masters for over 3 years, and my son was with the Menlo Mavericks swim team for 2 years. And I have always had a satisfactory and fulfilling experience at the pool - both for myself and my son.

Note that I have made the choice to drive over 20 min to get to Burgess (and pay the extra $5 bridge toll), when I have 3 pools within 5 min of my home. This is entirely due to the rewarding feeling of a great workout every time I get to Burgess.

I credit Tim Sheeper and the organization he has built up. Tim has been very focused on ensuring customer satisfaction - ensuring that the facilities are always upto the par, the swim shop caters to my needs, and the social events that keep me coming back.

I highly recommend that you renew Time Sheeper's contract for renewal.

Best regards,

Gautam Makani

5438 Shattuck Avenue, Fremont, CA

Tel: 510-371-8557 Received on Thu Oct 21 2010 - 18:01:19 PDT