Support for Tim Sheeper

From: Aldo da Rosa <darosa_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:23:06 -0700

Dear Sirs.

Even though I am not a resident of Menlo Park, I, a Palo Altan, make good use of the excellent facility you have at Burgess Park. For decades I have been a member of the Rinconada Master Swimmeres team. Now at the age of 93 years, I developed an allergy to the cold water of competition pools, and, for the last year or so, I have been swimming at your 87 F pool at Burgess, using it no longer as a master but as a lap swimmer.

I have visited numerous pools in the USA an also overseas. I want you to know, the the Burgess Park pools are the best run program I have ever observed. Tim Sheeper has done an outstanding job in conducting it. I do not mean only that he is a good coach, Tim's main value is his natural talent for directing people. The overall operation runs with amazing smoothness. This explains why, when I recently learned that Tim's contract with the City of Menlo Park was being considered for renewal, I became concerned. I wand to add my voice to the many, I am sure, who would like to see Tim's renewal approved.

I'll keep my fingers crossed

Best regards,

Aldo V. da Rosa

PS. I have held a total of 99 US national swimming records and 47 world records. Received on Thu Oct 21 2010 - 15:23:11 PDT