bevmo

From: sarah buckley <sarahbuckley_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:31:28 +0000

Please forgive the informality of this note, but I must express my concern regarding the potential introduction of a BevMo in downtown MP. Not only does this project fly in the face of the entire look and feel of our community, we have seen time and time again(keplers,ace hardware) that we in MP value and patronize the home grown retailers at a much larger frequency. Plus overall the product that BevMo provides is not something that our small town needs in a central part of our family community.

Thank you,

Sarah Buckley
3319 alamed ade las pulgs
Menlo Park, Ca 94025 Received on Thu Oct 21 2010 - 14:31:32 PDT