** Burgess Park Pool - Management

From: David Posey <dposey_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:32:29 -0700

Greetings,

    My name is David Posey, and I'm writing to you about the management of the Burgess Park Pool by Menlo Swim & Sport. My family and I are residents of Mountain View, but choose to swim at Burgess Park.

    My wife, two sons, and I are all swimmers, ranging from dedicated Menlo Masters (my wife), competitive junior swimming (younger son), to grudging triathlon swim training (older son and I). We have swum at Country Club pools in Palo Alto and Los Altos, at Foothills Community College, DeAnza College, Menlo College, Grant Road YMCA, Los Altos High School, Mountain View High School, and others.

    The programs offered by Menlo Swim & Sport at the Burgess Park Pool are THE BEST we have experienced in the 12 years we've been swimming. The variety of programs is extensive, and covers a very broad range of requirements and desires. The competence of the instructional staff, the safety staff, and the administration are unsurpassed. The place is kept very clean, including the locker rooms, which is a HUGE upgrade from the pre-renovation Burgess Park Pool.

    PLEASE retain Menlo Swim and Sport as the operators of Burgess Park Pool - it's the best option for the users of the facility, and the city of Menlo Park!

Best Regards,
David Posey
650-793-2516 Received on Wed Oct 20 2010 - 15:32:26 PDT