Deny Use Permit for Beverages and More

From: Herbert J Martin <hjm100_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:04:18 -0700

Dear Council Members,

I urge the city council to deny the application for a Use Permit to Beverages and More for a liquor store. We have an adequate supply of outlets for their commodities already in Menlo Park and an additional store is not needed nor is it desireable.

Respectfully submitted:

Mr. & Mrs. Herbert J. Martin

1155 Merrill Street #308

Menlo Park, Ca (4025     Received on Wed Oct 20 2010 - 09:04:21 PDT