Letter in support of Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Lyen Huang <lyen.huang_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:17:31 -0700

Hi,

I would like to briefly write in support of the continuing to have Menlo Swim and Sport as the operator for the Burgess Park Pool. I live in Palo Alto, but started swimming with the masters program this summer. In the past, I joined other masters programs and stopped going after only a few times because I felt that there was little interest in developing my skills as a swimmer. However, the Menlo program has been the exact opposite. I have found all the coaches and fellow swimmers very supportive, such that I am willing to commute the extra distance to come to Burgess to swim.

I think this is in large part due to Tim Sheeper and the rest of the Menlo Swim and Sport staff. All the staff, from the front desk person all the way to the lifeguards, are very courteous and professional.

I highly encourage you to keep the Menlo Swim and Sport staff on as the operators of the Burgess Pool. You are very lucky to have them running your program.

Sincerely,
Lyen Huang Received on Tue Oct 19 2010 - 16:17:49 PDT