affordable housing

From: <Erleathers_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:02:56 -0400

October 19,2010

Dear City Council Members,

As a realtor in Menlo Park and a member of Silicon Valley Realtor Association, I am wholeheartedly in favor of any attempts to create more affordable housing, especially for seniors in our community.

I would encourage the city council to look creatively as to how we can find more affordable housing for everyone. The number of seniors is growing with better health care and the affordable places for them to live is shrinking.

In this economy, any help that the city can provide to seniors would be the  right thing to do.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Leathers
Keller Williams
DRE#01131116 Received on Tue Oct 19 2010 - 16:03:07 PDT