BevMo Permit

From: Maria del Cioppo <maria.delcioppo_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:12:49 -0700

Greetings:

Please deny the BevMo Use Permit application in Menlo Park. I oppose BevMo because I believe the city should protect locally owned independent businesses and there are already too many liquor stores in Menlo Park. We don't need another one.

Sincerely,

Maria G. Del Cioppo
2240 Eastridge Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025 Received on Tue Oct 19 2010 - 13:12:29 PDT