Menlo Pool

From: Matt Stimson <mstimson_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:49:28 -0700

Our family has been swimming at the Menlo pool for the past 5 years. The programs have grown tremendously.

With all of us, we take advantage of masters swimming, lap swimming, recreation swimming and swim lessons.

We love the staff as they are personable, friendly and most important good at what they do.

We live in Menlo Park and want to see the same staff continue to run the pool.

A change over in staff is not recommended. We will not use the pool if the city decides to use another group that has no experience with the Menlo community and pool.

Matt Stimson
703 16th Ave.
Menlo Park

mstimson_at_pinewood.edu Received on Tue Oct 19 2010 - 08:49:37 PDT