Tim Sheeper

From: <ljgriff1_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:58:16 +0000

Dear Menlo Park City Council,

I am an Atherton resident but I live very near Burgess Pool (and I do shop and dine in Menlo Park!). I joined Menlo Masters almost 3 years ago and swimming, the team, and Tim Sheeper have become a very important part of my life. I had been on one other Masters Team before Menlo Masters and there is just no comparison with the program that Tim has created. I and hundreds of other swimmers have become fit and stay motivated to stay fit because of Tim. By always being there, thinking up challenging and interesting work outs, taking a personal interest in individual goals, and working hard to create community, Tim has built something really special. His efforts have positively impacted many lives and this is no small thing. Everyday that I swim is a good day. I see my swim friends and we laugh together and support each other. Often these friendships develop beyond the pool. I feel invigorated and ready to face my day. Swimming and the team are a natural antidepressant. And so I fervently hope that nothing changes at Burgess Pool. Please don't take lightly the special experience that Menlo Masters is to so many people.

Thank you for your time,

Linda Griffin
50 Walnut Avenue
Atherton, CA Received on Tue Oct 19 2010 - 08:03:21 PDT