Menlo Swin & Sport

From: <sserpas_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 05:39:18 +0000

To the Menlo Park City Council

I am writing in support of renewing the contract of Tim Sheeper and Menlo Swim & Sport at the Burgess community pool.  I have been a regular participant in the Aquafit Water aerobics program for more than four years, attending several times a week.  I am very satisfied with the quality of instruction, the reasonable cost, and the friendly atmosphere. I have attended water aerobics classes at a number of other facilities on the Peninsula over the past 10 years, but none have matched the convenience, comraderie, and cost of the MS&S.

I think that Menlo Swin & Sport offers a great variety of services for a wide range of participants, as evidenced by the large number of loyal, long term participants.  I strongly encourage you to renew the contract with Tim Sheeper and Menlo Swim & Sport.

Best regards,

Suzanne Serpas
Resident of unincorporated San Mateo County Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 22:39:20 PDT