re: Contract Renewal of Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Kimberly Birn <birnfamily_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:58:00 -0700

Hello,

I understand that the contract for Menlo Swim and Sport is up for renewal. I wanted to share our experience with you, as you consider this renewal.

After taking many years of swim lessons at Ladera Oaks and Pacific Athletic Club, we decide to try our local swim team for my 2 children (9 yrs and 6 yrs.) this past summer. Given that we had been fortunate to have great swim instructors at these other locations, my expectations were set high for swim team. I was incredibly impressed with the swim team staff at Menlo Swim & Sport. They were truly outstanding and met or exceeded my expectations. They were very hands on with the kids, created a fun and exciting environment to grow the kids' swim skills, demonstrated great teaching skills, and hosted swim meets and swim events that built community on the team and in our town. What a wonderful experience to see and get to know the other kids in Menlo Park! My kids and I felt very welcome and connected to this team. And my kids really fine tuned their swimming skills. They are now strong, competent, and confident swimmers.

I strongly urge you to renew the contract for Menlo Swim and Sport. My kids have requested that we sign up for the swim team year around, given our great experience this summer. Now that's a ringing endorsement!

Sincerely,

Kimberly Birn
1025 Cascade Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025        Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 21:58:18 PDT