Please deny BevMo

From: Stephanie von Thaden <stephanievonthaden_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:27:19 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council,

I strongly urge you to deny BevMo a Use Permit in Menlo Park. They serve no necessity or convenience as there are already 14 places to buy alcohol in Menlo Park, including Safeway directly across the street from the proposed location. While serving no need that isn't already amply filled, BevMo will lessen the distinctiveness of our town, harm our independent retailers, and bring very little new tax revenue to the city.

Sincerely,

Stephanie von Thaden

198 Catalpa Drive

Atherton, CA 94027

Stephanie von Thaden
stephanievonthaden_at_me.com Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 21:27:17 PDT