Support for current swimming pool operators

From: Ginger Brudos <ginger_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:20:07 -0700

Dear City Council,

I would like to write in support of the current swimming pool operators.  We have not previously used the Menlo Park city pool since we have belonged to private swim clubs.  However, the year round swim lessons prompted us to check out the city pool.  In addition, we heard excellent things about the teaching there.

This September, I called in to inquire about lessons for our child.  I was immediately offered a free evaluation on Saturday and our child was then immediately slotted into a lesson time and began swim instruction.  The program runs very efficiently and professionally.  Our child has made rapid improvement and enjoys the experience.  It is the most professional swim lesson program we have ever experienced.

I trust the current swim program operators and hope that they continue to operate at the Menlo Park city pool.  They have gained our confidence and loyalty in just one month and we intend to access the pool more frequently now because of the well run swim school.

Sincerely,
Ginger Brudos, PhD
Menlo Park resident Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 21:20:12 PDT