Menlo Pool

From: Deirdre Ruvolo-Walker <walkerd50_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:00:49 -0700

I have a current membership for lap swimming at the Menlo pool. Please do not change operators. Don't fix what is not broken. The pool is well run and extremely well maintained.
I swim every day, it is a highlight of my life. The current operator is efficient, rest rooms are immaculate, calendar well organized with plenty of time for each activity. It would be foolish indeed to make a change. Please keep this operator.

Sincerely

Deirdre Ruvolo-Walker Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 20:01:09 PDT