** Menlo Swim and Sport / Burgess Pool

From: John Hoag <john_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:37:48 -0700

Dear folks at City Hall,

I'm a resident of Menlo Park and I've been using the Burgess pool for several years now.

I have always felt that the people who run Menlo Swim and Sport have done more than just a good job of managing the place. They have been outstanding in every way.

I understand that there is an RFP out for other possible managers to take over the pool.

My advice to you is this. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

That pool is absolutely great right now. New managers could only do worse, never better.

Please keep Menlo Swim and Sport in operation of the pool.

Thanks,

John Hoag

650-838-9483     Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 18:37:53 PDT