** In support of Tim Sheeper

From: Stephanie Couch <sdcouch_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:19:08 -0700

To whom it may concern.

I have known Tim Sheeper for over 20 years and have been swimming with Menlo Master's for the past 3 years. Tim has always been a man of integrity. He is hard working, kind, caring and humble. I've been a master's swimmer for 27 years and have swum for other teams in different areas of the Bay Area. I have never met a coach that is so creative. Not only does he put in his time creating challenging workouts, but he puts the same consciences effort into every program he is in charge of. I see him out riding with the Triathlon team at 7pm at night, on the same day that he coached my 5:45am workout.

Tim is a man of integrity, which in this era, is hard to come by. I've known Tim since before he got married. Tim is solid. Both ethically and in his job, the guy does not waver. You cannot find a better human being.

I think whenever you are looking for the right person for a job, you must first consider their character. Are they trustworthy? Are they committed? What's their past history? I think you could look back at the job Tim has done over the years and say yes to all of these things.

I know you are considering others for Tim's current role. I hope you will allow Tim the opportunity to continue to serve at Menlo. He has done a fantastic job running the facility. The master's team is huge, because of Tim.

Please feel free to call me for a reference. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Couch
Menlo Master's Swimmer

650-529-9680 Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 16:19:30 PDT