Menlo Swim and Sport's contract renewal

From: Joe Newman <joe.newman_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:50:00 -0700

To the Members of the Menlo Aquatics RFP Committee:

As a member of Menlo Masters, I'm writing to you today to express my support of Menlo Swim & Sport in their bid to renew their contract at Burgess Pool with the city. I found Menlo Masters after trying almost every master's program on the Peninsula between San Francisco and Palo Alto. I've been a member now for three years, and during that time I've found both the quality of the coaching and the organization of the master's program to be excellent.

I've recently moved just a few blocks from Eagle Park pool in Mountain View (the home of Mountain View Masters), but have no plans to quit Menlo Masters. The quality of the master's program at Menlo along with the convenient lap swim hours will keep me coming back.

Thanks for your time,
Joe Newman Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 15:50:51 PDT