Contract for Menlo Swim and Sport at Burgess Pool

From: jason campbell <jecpe_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:42:50 -0700

RFP Committee
Burgess Park Pool
Menlo Park, Ca

Re: Contract Renewal for Menlo Swim and Sport

Dear Committee Members,

My name is Jason Campbell and I am a resident of nearby Palo Alto. I am writing to you to urge you to renew your contract with Menlo Swim and Sport (MSS) as the principal organization responsible for facility operations at Burgess Park Pool. I rely on the facility as my main training center throughout the year. My experience there and my interaction with the MSS staff has always been exceptional. This facility, and more importantly, the on-going operation, maintainence and public interface, should serve as a model of excellence and professionalism for any other similar public or private facility. It seems absurd to consider replacing an organization that consistently performs at such an enviable level. I understand that it is always advisable to review public contracts but in the case of MSS, I doubt that the committee could find a better, more capable organization to operate the Burgess Park Pool and Facility.

Sincerely,

Jason Campbell
jecpe_at_comcast.net Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 15:44:03 PDT