RE: LionClub Meeting September 13.

From: Rojas, Glen <grojas_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:27:10 -0700

Mr. Hickson
Thank you for the attached summary of our September 13, 2010 meeting. I along with Arlinda and Thomas appreciated the opportunity to discuss the issues related to the Farmers Market and the input your club provided. The Farmers Market is a critical component of our downtown and should not only be preserved but given the ability to thrive.

The City Council has not had the opportunity to collectively discuss the draft Specific Plan yet but it is clear that they support the Farmers Market.

Glen Rojas
City Manager