contract renewal for Burgees swimming pools

From: Naed <naed_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:32:02 -0700

To whom it may concern:
This is just to let you know that the current operators for Burgees swimming pools, Menlo Swim and Sport, are doing an excellent job. We moved to Menlo Park almost two years ago and we are really happy with all the programs they offer. Both of my kids have learned to swim with them and we can tell, with previous experience in another aquatic school, that they do pretty well, we are very pleased. Also, they not only have a great programs, but they keep the pool facilities in a pretty good shape. Their couches are amazing!!

The De la Vega Family
1755 Oak Ave Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 11:31:59 PDT