burgess pool facility

From: <hump3rd_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:37:37 -0400

 To whom it may concern,
I understand that the pool operator is up for renewal. My wife and I are lap swimmers at Burgess and are extremely happy with the recreational and lap swimming programs. The times are perfect for our schedule and the operator is excellent. the facility is extremely clean and the staff is very friendly. We would hope that you would renew their contract to continue the way this wonderful resource is managed for our community. Thank you,
Sincerely, Al and Cynthia Humphrey   Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 10:38:00 PDT