We love Menlo Swim

From: Christine Keefer <keefer_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:19:47 -0700

Dear Menlo Park City Council,

We are a family of 4 living in Menlo Park and I can honestly say a big reason we love living here is because of the pool! My 2 sons have been taking lesson's at Menlo Swim for the last 3 year. The staff at the pool have become a part of our family and very positive role models for my two boys. Over the summer, we are at the pool just about every day. I love the pool because it is kept clean-including the bathrooms-and the staff and management of Menlo Swim are always very professional. I would be very surprised if any other organization could provide the same level of service to us. I strongly recommend Menlo Swim!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Christine Keefer
Hermosa Place
Menlo Park, CA Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 10:22:12 PDT