Support for Menlo Swim and Sport RFP

From: Thomas Vilhauer <thomas.vilhauer_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:38:05 -0700

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing in support of Menlo Swim and Sport's response to your RFP proposal for operating the facilities at the Menlo Park Pool.

I could have joined Masters programs at any pool on the peninsula. Ultimately I joined Menlo Masters because of the professional attitude and enthusiasm of Tim Sheeper and his company. They are an asset to the community.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Vilhauer Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 08:38:05 PDT