Menlo Swim and Sport

From: Marcus and Nicole Coronado <mncoronado_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 00:37:09 -0700

City of Menlo Park,

I would like to express my support for the current operator, Menlo Swim and Sport at Burgess pool. My son attends classes there and has truly and enjoyed the experience. The staff is wonderful. The instructors are so supportive and helpful with the children in teaching them to swim. I find this so important that my son is comfortable and ease with the instructors and the staff of Menlo Swim and Sport. Learning to swim is something we all must learn and having the right staff and instructors makes it so much more enjoyable and a great learning experience. It would be very sad to change such a good thing in this community.

Thank you,

Nicole Coronado        Received on Mon Oct 18 2010 - 00:37:06 PDT