current pool operator

From: stephane mouradian <smouradian_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:50:35 +0000

Dear City council,
I have been a resident of Menlo Park since 1998. I used to swim at the previous Burgess pool before it was renovated and came back to Burgess after the renovation. I have never seen so many people use a swimming pool ever since the renovation. Part of this might be due to the new facility but a lot of it is also due to the impressive programs the current operator has put in place. The operator has found a way to make sure everyone gets what they want from kid programs to expansive lap swim program. In fact the programs are so good that I know several swimmers coming from neighboring cities to use the pool. For instance, on some morning week days, Rinconada pools does not have lapswim hours but Menlo has lapswim hours every morning! I fully support renewing the current operator contract! Stephane Mouradian                                                 Received on Sun Oct 17 2010 - 20:51:17 PDT