Menlo Swim and Sport Contract Renewal

From: Hake, Ken <kenneth.hake_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:44:36 +0000

Dear City Council, I and my family have enjoyed the Aquatics Programs at Burgess ever since the pool was remodeled. The highlight of our experience has been the Mavericks Swim Team. All three of our children have participated for the past 5 years and we will continue to do so. We frequently use the lap swim option as well. My strong opinion is that the Sheeper's have done at outstanding job of building a community asset for the enjoyment of all. I have confidence if given the opportunity, they will continue to do so.

Sincerely,

Ken Hake and family Received on Sun Oct 17 2010 - 16:48:49 PDT