** Solo Acquatics Add to our children's lives

From: Ellie Rubin <erubin_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:49:18 -0700

To whom it may concern:

As parents of a member of the Solo Acquatics swim team, we are amazed and delighted at the quality add that Solo provides for our daughter. Their dedication and enthusiasm and genuine love of swimming comes through at every practice and meet and we are lucky to have such a great team.

I understand that Solo is not able to get a stable pool setup and therefore our practice schedule is compromised and they are not able to offer competitive swim team and other related swimming activities. We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide some kind of dedicated pool space for Solo so that they can continue to offer our children wonderful swimming programs.

Many thanks, Ellie Rubin and Chris Strachan

Ellie Rubin

Best selling author & international speaker: Bulldog- Spirit of the New Entrepreneur
Ambition - 7 Rules for Getting There

TV personality:
Style by Jury
Three Takes