** Tim Sheeper

From: Ken Goldman <kgoldman5_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:21:29 -0700

City Council, I have known Tim for approximately 20 years and do work out from time to time with him; and there is no one that cares more about positive reinforcement and the community at large, young and old than Tim and as well as his team mates. I highly recommend we continue our contract with him

My very best

Ken

Ken Goldman

Cell: 415-342-2495   Received on Sun Oct 17 2010 - 13:21:40 PDT