** Menlo Swim and Sport

From: New Market Venture Management <jordiargente_at_(domain_name_was_removed)>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:53:24 -0700

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to endorse the current operator of the Menlo Park swimming pool complex. I swim two or three times per week in the mornings, and am most delighted with their service, price, the cleanliness of the facilities, and the way they manage the whole operation. I strongly recommend that their contract be renewed.

I also would like to congratulate the Menlo Park community for having built such a wonderful facility. This swimming pool was one of the deciding factors (together with the quality of the schools) for having moved my family to Menlo Park some two years ago when returning to California after having lived 15 years overseas.

Thanks for taking my opinion in consideration.

Jordi Argente

cid:AD4BB0A2-A460-41D0-BEAE-A88FFFED0FF8

                        Jordi Argente

                         <http://www.nmventuremanagement.com/>
www.nmventuremanagement.com

                        2180 Sand Hill Road, Suite 320, Menlo Park, CA
94025, USA
                        Tel. +1 (650) 561-9575, Fax  +1 (650) 561-9704

                        1805 Wheelock House, 20 Pedder Street, Central, HONG
KONG
                        Tel. +852 2293-2371, Fax +852 2293-2344

image001.jpg